Leo TechnoSoft’s Intelligence Driven SOC is integrated Context-aware Security protection platforms that provides and integrate prediction, prevention, detection and response capabilities by leveraging adaptive security framework. Leo Technosoft’ comprehensive SOC provides continuous monitoring for all layers of the IT stack: network packets, flows, OS activities, content, Identities, user behaviors and application transactions for protection from advanced threats using integrated Adaptive Security framework.
We move enterprise from "incident response" to "continuous response”, by supporting continuous monitoring 24 * 7 of all layers events, activities and transactions and continuous threat protection process.
Leo TechnoSoft’s Intelligence Driven SOC delivers continuous monitoring of all IT layers, Enable Controls Management on Identities i.e., Privilege or User with in-depth visibility of user behavior, advance threats, risks and compliance dashboards. Our SOC Analytics, work based on, patent pending pattern recognition algorithm and correlation engine to correlate Device, Activity, Identity and Context together.
Leo TechnoSoft’s Intelligence Driven SOC is an integrated Stack of Security Solutions - Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), Identity and Access Management (IDM), Privilege Identity Management (PIM) and Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), which is built on Security Big Data. Leo TechnoSoft’s Intelligence Driven SOC is the only SOC, which can correlate Device Events, Identity, Access and Context together to predict advance risks and threats across all IT layers. Leo TechnoSoft’s Intelligence Driven SOC has inbuilt capability of Security Analytics, which collects events from all integrated security solutions to conduct analytics on User Behaviors, activities, security events & threats and Identities.
Leo TechnoSoft’s Intelligence Driven SOC Stacks contains :
SECURITY BIG DATA : Solve organization-specific data intensive problems; collect and analyze diverse data types at high volume
- Forensic Analysis
- Log Management
- Problem Analytics read more...
SIEM : Adaptive SIEM monitors all logs from devices on the network like servers, firewalls, routers, switches raising continuous alerts for threats and risks
- Security Threats Analystics
- Asset Discovery & Management
- Vulnerability and Risk assessment read more...
IDM : Manages Identity & Access within the enterprise based on roles, authorizations and corelation rules :
- Single Sign On
- Two Factor Authentication read more...
CASB : CASB does the User Behavior Analytics based on user activity raising anamolous alerts resulting in protection of data and applications in real-time :
- Cloud Applications Access Governance
- User Activity Monitoring
- Protection against data leak threats read more...
PIM : PIM does Privilege account management and monitoring ensuring a protected, controlled and compliant environment :
- Enterprise Password Management & Vault
- Session Recording for Privilege Accounts
- Viewfinity – removes local admin privileges and control applications on endpoint read more...
Security Analytics : Advanced analytics around user behavior and other entities, such as endpoints, networks and applications :
- User and Entity Behavior Analytics
- Advanced Threat Analytics read more...
- Geographical Redundancy built in with operations in India and USA.
- 24x7x365 Security Operations Coverage
- Staff includes analysts, engineers, and management working together in accomplishing our Sercurity Objectives and Deliverables.
- Fully trained on entire suite of Security products.
- Regular investment in training and growing our technical staff.
- Mature processes and controls based on industry accepted frameworks (NIST Cybersecurity, ITIL Service Management, and GAMP)
- Team of Senior Security Analyst and Resources with in-depth knowledge of security, compliance, and operations
- Clear documentation of the categories, events, process, escalation and expectation of the service BEFORE the engagement is started with continuous improvements
- Real-time updated database for Vulnerabilities/Threats globally
- Proven processes and support to delivery security to clients
- Over 20 years experience in delivering Managed Services.
- A "Customer First" culture!