Our team of senior, highly skilled and qualified professionals has hands on experience and is made up of Microsoft Certified individuals (MCAD/ MCP/ MCSD) competent to work on Microsoft technology platforms. Leo Technosoft designs and builds quality solutions developed using the complete Dotnet architecture and cloud computing with microsoft Azure platform which provides a reliable, scalable environment for developing robust SaaS applications.
We capitalize on this next-generation technology by
- Incorporating the most pioneering design and development practices based on Microsoft Technology
- Ensuring that our MCU team members are well-informed and adept with the latest Microsoft cutting edge technologies
- Offering services that cover the entire lifecycle of solutions offered by Microsoft
Our Microsoft skill sets include
- Languages: Asp.net, vb.net, C#
- Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005
- Components: Teleric, Infragistics, ComponentArt, Codejoke
- Enterprise: SQL Server Integration Serveces
- Technology: Silverlight , WPF, WCF, WF, Cardspace
- Application Server : Internet Information Services
Microsoft .Net Development
Our experienced .Net team designs, develops and integrates .Net based business solutions for our clients making full use of the entire capability of the .Net functionality. We develop cost-effective, bespoke applications and customized solutions on the microsoft .net platform enabling our clients achieve high ROIs in a short period of time.
Microsoft .Net Support
We offer IT consulting expertise and network support for all MS .Net Enterprise Servers, Windows Server and Microsoft Dynamics applications. We undertake management, support, integration and system planning, configuration, and deployment. We also provide project support both on-site and off-site.
Migration to .Net
Leo Technosoft's extensive experience in various technologies provides the base for easy migration of projects to Microsoft .Net platform. Our research in future technologies and our cutting-edge development practices have made us a pioneer in quick migration from other platforms to .Net framework.