MongoDB is an open source, document-oriented database designed with both scalability and developer agility in mind. It makes the integration of data in certain types of applications easier and faster.
Instead of storing data in tables, here Documents and Collections replace rows. MongoDB can manage huge amount of data and can load data across a cluster. It can also perform some features which relational database cannot do.
Not only it can manage huge amount of data, it can also load it across a cluster.
Key features of MongoDB :
- Mongo DB supports Map reduce and Aggregation Tools.
- Mongo DB development uses Java Scripts instead of Procedures.
- Mongo DB is a schema less Database.
- Mongo DB services support secondary indexes and geospatial indexes.
- It is simple to administer the Mongo DB in cases of failures.
- Mongo DB developers have designed it to provide High Performance.
- Mongo DB can store files of any size without disturbing your stack.
MongoDB services offered by Leo TechnoSoft :
- Collection oriented storage - easy storage of object-style data
- Full index support, including on inner objects
- Query profiling
- Replication and fail-over support
- Efficient storage of binary data including large objects (e.g. videos)
- Auto-sharing for cloud-level scalability
For further enquiries drop in a mail to email@example.com or call us at 407-965-5509.