Internet of Things (IoT)
Leo TechnoSoft helps integrate network of Internet enabled objects, with web services that interact with these objects. Underlying the Internet of Things are technologies such as RPID (radio frequency identification), sensors, and smart phones that enables these objects to collect and exchange data.
Our experience in Mobility, Business Intelligence and Access Security Broker (Security) enables us to build solution with Internet of Things (IoT) at the center stage
Mobility for IoT
The Internet of things is one of the growing technologies and mobility is a key factor to its rise. Mobility enables IoT devices to transform processes by creating rich mobile experiences.
- When workforce is travelling, accessing workplace from a remote location can be difficult. There is a need for mobile apps to address this issue.
- Integration issues with Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
- Developing apps can be costly.
- Lack of standards and protocols to interact with other services.
- With the use of mobile devices increasing and people depending on mobile apps for various tasks, apps play a key role for the execution of Internet of Things (IoT) as a concept with internet being used as a technology to implement an idea.
- Mobility plays a key role in the development of enterprise and consumer applications that use industrialized processes, assets and tools. Such processes, assets and tools differentiate clients in the market as per requirement and enhance productivity in terms of service that is needed to be offered.
Our Mobility Services for Internet of Things (IoT)
- Leo TechnoSoft offers for mobility services via Mobile Lab for Internet of Things (IoT) that includes mobile app development, testing, app migration as well as integration and consulting to assimilate mobile devices related services with Internet of Things (IoT) Services.
- Mobile Lab saves time and expenses of app development and makes the apps bug free by proper testing.
- Testing one app on all devices requires time, patience and a lot of money. But Mobile Lab saves your expenses as it has all devices that would test your apps to save your time.
- Mobile Lab guarantees secure automated mobile application testing and development for iOS and Android apps.
- Mobile Lab in itself is a fully synchronized lab for mobile devices. It has all required entities like cloud devices, bypassing networks and network via modems.
- In Mobile Lab, Xamarin service is available for the development of cross-platform apps.
Business Intelligence (BI) for IoT
The increasing demands of IoT initiatives and their growing streams of data need effective real-time analysis which cannot be fulfilled by traditional Business Intelligence techniques. Today, businesses are looking toward the upgraded analytics technology to handle live data and provide immediate outcomes.
- To collect and analyze mammoth volumes of data generated by IoT devices.
- Interpretation and understanding the consumer needs appropriately.
- It is difficult to forecast upcoming business trends. So the data collection and combining from various devices.
Role of Business Intelligence
Business Intelligence helps to understand the huge data that the IoT devices are generating, hence realizing its full potential and improving business performance.
Users need robust Business Intelligence (BI) that sorts and analyzes the output from numerous devices and allows users to derive quick answers in an accessible way. BI ensures that the user has appropriate solution midst the excessive data flow.
Our BI Services for IoT
Leo TechnoSoft offers following BI Services for IoT:
- Accurate information along with easy data access.
- Dynamic reports and dashboards that ensure improved decision making
- Real-time data sharing that ensures faster response.
- Expertise in BIRT and Cognos.
- Helpful in drafting efficient strategy regarding program/project governance and data governance.
- Development, deployment, support and consultancy offered with Microsoft Competency Unit, Sun Java Competency Unit and Open Source Competency Unit.
- Our team has highly skilled and qualified professionals who have hands on experience and is made up of Microsoft Certified individuals.
- The overall process is composed the project resource model, budget planning for each task, recruiting process management, resource management coordination with project manager project resource plan documentation.
- End-to-end IT Services including Portal Information Management and Business Process Management in a SaaS platform.